Our new 8-week online campaign kicked off on 8th June 2021 and was included within the Best of British Brands feature in The Standard newspaper.
This is the latest of 4 print & online campaigns we have produced since December 2020, which has included 3 advertorial inclusions in The Standard newspaper and one in The Daily Mail.
As part of the feature deal, we had an exclusive editorial piece and additionally 3 rotating and alternating banners (these link back to our website and are attached above). Once the 8- week campaign ended, the feature remains on The Standard newspaper’s website.
This was a fantastic opportunity for a great British icon, the London Taxi, to be featured for an extensive period within a feature devoted to promoting the Best of British brands, which we (LTPR), quite rightly, consider the London Taxi and the profession to be.
(NB: A breakdown on all the details regarding the coverage/reach etc., is included below.)
The article can be viewed via the link below:
This was an exclusive opportunity for London Taxi PR to work with the brand on an editorially approved “ Best of British” feature . The article will sit within a relevant section of the website and will be promoted across the site against relevant content.
As part of this offer, LTPR was included within the editorial approved feature and received:
- A dedicated editorial-approved article, written by ourselves (LTPR) about out our product/service, including header, image, strap line, up to 120 word description and call to action/URL
- Hosted within standard.co.uk, and promoted across its digital platforms during an 8-week promotion period.
- The article was promoted using over one million native ad-promotions to drive relevant audiences to the feature.
- Fully SEO’d content and header to improve audience relevancy and to ensure the feature, searchable on popular platforms such as Google.
- Our article, and the dedicated feature section, remains live on standard.co.uk,for the foreseeable future.
- Digital Leader Board, MPU and HPU ads around the article, on rotation.
Audience / Fast facts –
- 13.4 million monthly unique users
- 67% ABC1
- average age of 45